Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 07.08.2009, 16:49   #552
Андрей С
Житель Клуба

По умолчанию Re: 2DIN головные устройства dcpvideo (Outlander XL edition)

Цитата:
Сообщение от ManKo Посмотреть сообщение
выложите плз фотку кто купил недавно... или у всех такого же цвета как на фото уважаемого stim?
http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/stim-too/album/38884/

вот что она говорила 2 недели назад:
If I order this DVD, the Illumination of input DVDdrive, and the volume round buttons will be red?---yes, now we can make it special for you.

и вот что сегодня:
I have one thing to discuss with you:

1. Today when I check with the factory, they say they are prepared the goods, but it is not red color lights, do you want it? If you want it, I send to you now. Because they say they do not know which kind of red color you want? they have to do it specially.

2.If you want red color, facotry say you have to provide the color code number, or provide the color sample by file. Because we do not know which kind of the red color is matching your car. We are in china, we do not know it. This is the first time we make this kind of red color, so please do something help.

If you want to make this kind of red color, you have to wait around 8days. Because the engineers has to do it special for you. At the same, usually, we do not do this,except big customers. I hope you can understand it.

Sorry for this.

I will waiting for your reply. Which is the best way you want?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,

Jessica
Пусть на флаг Китая глянет и будет ей красный )
Андрей С вне форума   Вверх Ответить с цитированием